Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Turquoise Trails and Coral Sunsets...

Well hello there my splashy friends! I'm Diver, and for those of you who don't know me, I'm an avatar, usually a selkie named Divergence Magic who likes to write and take pictures in and about the virtual world of SL™. I'll be lending my shopping, writing and picture taking skills to my good friend Cheran, here on her Atargatis Blog, helping to announce her new releases and stuff like that cause she's shy.

Okay, maybe she's just a little shy and more really super busy. She's totally into making fun things and always has a zillion projects going on simultaneously.

I'm really into buying fun things and taking lots of pictures and rambling on about the fun things and their fabulousness.

I'll probably also give some attention to older items in Atargatis as well because some of them have told me they are sad, never having gotten their own time in the limelight. We'll see... he he

I'm excited to be blogging here so without further delay, I present my first blog post of an Atargatis new release and it's yumminess that you too can have if you swim fast!



Today is Wednesday and as part of a small group of designers offering a themed special item to help you with the midweek blahs, Cheran is offering a beautiful necklace. It is made to resemble coral and turquoise entwined together and can be safely worn by merrow and land lubbers alike. It also goes extremely well with last week's release, The Sea Horse Wrangler, shown here cause I can't very well be naked wearing only a necklace riding a seahorse. Or can I?...


It sort of reminds me of some of the Native American jewelry one can find in high end souvenir shops out in Arizona or Texas with the added bonus of some bright coral mixed. Perfect for the Ropin' It Wednesday group theme.


You should get it. Just look at the loveliness of it. And cause Cheran is super awesome, it's only 50L$!

credits and stuff:

ears: Schadenfreude by Allegory Malaprop
eyes: by Miriel Enfield
eye effect: FanFanFan! by fanfan Uriza
eyelashes: Kosh by Lynaja Bade
hair: Shag by Sebastien Aries
Sea Horse Wrangler and Turquoise Coral Necklace (Ropin'it Wednesdays Special) : Atargatis by Cheran Snook
skin: Mango, Mango! Sileny Noel
Sea Horse: Safe Waters by Goldenstar Sands

No comments: