Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lovin'the NEW me!

Okay, you know that super thin and BIG bewbies are the "thing" in world. Of course all the fashions (finned and legged alike) are geared around that common look. I however got REALLY bored with the same ol' same ol' sooooooo I changed it up a bit and gave made myself a shape that has fuller curves but still allows most of the fashions in SL to look smashing on my new figure ;) Also I have to give props to LAQ for their most beautiful skin that I HAD to have and TRUTH hair that has become my newest addiction.


Anyway, YES, that's me. That is what my body looks like in world and I am oh so very happy. I will still be making my crazy fins to fit the "norm" in world, but all of my fins are easy to fit most shapes. Which FYI, for those of you who may have difficulty with the pant layer I use for my fins. If your shape is modify, 50 is the perfect hip placement for a "legged" fin. If you notice a gap, IM me, we'll figure out something ;)

No comments: